The Adventures of ALhan The Adventures of ALhan

well..

I give you credit for trying. It's a relatively long animation, but well, the style is very rough and the animation is, too. The music was a wee bit boring, you should have used more different pieces of score, you could have taken the original music for those specific scenes for example.
I'm giving it a save point cuz I think you put quite some work in there, but try and improve it

The Sigh Of Relief The Sigh Of Relief

well...

okay, content-wise this was pretty good, buuuuuut graphic-wise this could use a bit of tweaking, like cleaning cut-out pics and also, the music was very chopped up and suddenly ended at one point.
Basically, good work, but needs tewaking

MACception responds:

Alright. Thanks for the hints, and if I ever get around to redoing it, I'll take your advise. This was just something I had stashed, and figured I'd release it, so, I wasn't expecting the best welcome ever, but, you get what you can :)

Thanks.

Somewhere I Belong by lui Somewhere I Belong by lui

agrreing with previous comment...

I dont think unfinished flashes fit very well
basically nice style, but very lazy at some parts
and the sync is SO off! it really ruins it

2 in 1 Mouse Avoider 2 in 1 Mouse Avoider

for christs sake!

put away the screamy girl please!!!
this is a great game but I cant play it with that horrible freaky picture in it

ZpankR responds:

the scary girl, i know that it's scary but i had no other idea for it, and most of all. Just one quick question. Why are pepole voting so low for this, has everyone saw the surprize thing on the end?

Fish Chomp Fish Chomp

cool!

well, I'd say this is a nice game!
Graphics are okay, a littel improvement wouldnt hurt, but its not necessary
musics nice and fits
more extra stuff would be awesome, I'd look forward to it ^_^
anyway, nice game, keep up the good work!!

Fuzi0n responds:

Yea, a few reviews have asked for more features, i just cant think of anything.
Anyway, thanks! =)

rescue mission rescue mission

not too bad but...

well, generally nice game with the health bar and all, but as far as I've seen, penguins appear on the exact same spot, thats not so great, also, the pool of blood is alkways the same, even if the thing's standing on a cactus (floating blood?)

ya, and the music is extremely loud and a bit annoying, perhaps a sound off button would be nice.

But generally, not a bad game